Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Mock Catalog Is FINISHED... LUV IT!!!! FASHION IS SO MUCH FUN...

Yesterday I got to shoot what I love most, fashion. I had a blast. The first photo of Ashley on the digital background, is my favorite. Using digital backgrounds is something new for me. The background for this one was taken by my teacher Jay. The others photos are on white background due to if my client wanted to remove them and put them on a digital background it makes it easier. I thought that was pretty neat. My models were great and I sent them all a big Thank You. (To enlarge the photos just click on them.)
















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like the pictures mandi!

Mandi Nikole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Proud LA Tech Mom said...

These are great Mandi. You all look like you were having so much fun. Mom